The AMC Starplex 11 movie theater at Loudoun Station is scheduled to get a new, upgraded concession stand menu this summer, part of a new menu rolling out to more than 400 AMC theaters around the country. And the theater has already been given a new name.
A press release announced the new menu, which features a long-list of fancier fare:
- Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches; Cheeseburger Sliders and Chicken Tenders
- The Bavarian Legend Pretzel – a 1.5-pound monster of a pretzel
- Stone-Fired Flatbread Pizzas – Four Cheese, Pepperoni, BBQ Chicken and Buffalo Chicken
- Oven-Baked Soft Pretzel bites – Cinnamon Sugar, Honey Mustard, Parmesan Garlic, Plain, and Salted
- Premium All-Beef Hot Dogs – Loaded Chili Cheese, Mustard and Kraut, Royal Garden, and Spicy Sriracha
- Triple Feature meals, featuring Cheeseburger Sliders, Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches, Chicken Tenders, or a Hot Dog (available Loaded) that each comes with curly fries and a warm chocolate chip cookie
- Gourmet popcorn in Cheese, Salted Caramel, Cheddar Crunch and Original, with the ability to mix and match flavors
- Gluten Free Pre-packaged Snacks—Chocolate Covered Pretzel Crisps, Harvest Crisp Snap Peas, Parmesan Whisps and four Sahale nut blends
- Hillshire Small Plates—Calabrese, Wine-Infused Salame, Italian Salame, Genoa Salame, each comes with toast points and premium sliced cheese
The Burn spoke with a manager at the theater who said they expect to launch the new menu in Ashburn this summer — tentatively around July 1.
We’re also told that — despite the giant Starplex sign that hangs outside the theater — the name of the venue has officially been changed. It is now known as the AMC Loudoun Station 11. The Starplex signs will eventually come down, but chances are we will all keep calling it the Starplex for years to come.