The latest issue of our partner publication, Ashburn Magazine, is arriving in mailboxes and on newsstands this week. The May issue includes the results of the first-ever Best of Ashburn 2020 survey — highlighting your favorite local businesses at a time they need the attention more than ever.
Besides the Best of Ashburn special section, you’ll find all of the fun feature stories that you have come to expect from the area’s premiere magazine. This month, Ashburn Magazine covers:
- Local residents helping keep our first responders and healthcare workers safe
- A Lansdowne man who was instrumental in the Apollo moon landings
- An all-girl Shakespeare troupe of thespians
- A day trip to a nearby beach thick with ancient shark teeth
- A disastrous case of food poisoning in Ashburn Farm more than a hundred years ago
The latest issue of Ashburn Magazine will be available in Giant grocery stores this week as well as many other places. Click here for the complete list of locations where the magazine can be picked up free.