The second issue of Ashburn’s very own feature and lifestyle magazine has arrived and with it comes a slew of interesting new stories.
The cover story examines the question everyone asks — why do we seem to have so many grocery stores in Ashburn? Other features include a look at the impact of Lyme disease on local families, Loudoun County’s spelling bee champ, the creative cocktails at AhSo Restaurant in Brambleton and an Ashburn couple’s Caribbean getaway.
Some 13,000 copies will be mailed to homes in Ashburn this week, but if you don’t get one in your mailbox, don’t worry — there are plenty of places to pop in and pick up the latest issue. The main locations carrying Ashburn Magazine include:
– Giant Food, Ashburn Farm Market Center, 43330 Junction Plaza
– Giant Food, Ashburn Village Shopping Center, 44110 Ashburn Shopping Plaza
– Giant Food, Shoppes at Ryan Park, 43670 Greenway Corporate Drive
– Ashburn Ice House, 21595 Smith Switch Road
– Ashburn Library, 43316 Hay Road
– Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion, 20585 Ashburn Village Blvd.
– Ashburn Village HOA office, 44025 Courtland Drive
– Brambleton Community Association office, 42395 Ryan Road, Suite 210 (Brambleton Town Center)
– Brambleton Library, 22850 Brambleton Plaza
– Brambleton Welcome Center, 42395 Ryan Road, #100
These locations will be restocked weekly. Check the areas where newspapers and community publications are found.
Copies of Ashburn Magazine will also be available at approximately a hundred local businesses including doctors offices, martial arts schools and more. See the complete list here: Find The Magazine