Extra! Extra! The latest issue of Ashburn Magazine is out this week, filled with a bunch of great new stories about the people, places and businesses that make Ashburn unique. The Burn is proud to be a partner publication to Ashburn Magazine.
The November/December issue features a cover story about the crossroads Ashburn reached in 1985 when county leaders approved the new Ashburn Village development. It was a turning point for the community — one that is still debated today.
Other stories include:
- a look at a local band made up of five Ashburn siblings
- a home decor boutique that turns discarded items into beautiful treasures
- an Ashburn man who started his own radio station
- a winter weekend getaway to Blackwater Falls in West Virginia
- and holiday cocktails from some of the area’s best-loved restaurants
Ashburn Magazine will be showing up in mailboxes around Ashburn over the next few days, and if you don’t receive a copy at home, copies are available at many locations around Ashburn, including the Giant grocery stores, the local libraries, the Ashburn Ice House, Blend Coffee Shop and many other spots. For a complete list of locations, click here.